We Have Your Safety In Mind And Hope To See You Soon!
Updated May 16th: We are all closely monitoring the news and are very mindful of all affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in Missouri and around the world. School closings and travel restrictions across the Nation have made significant impacts in many travel plans. While Westover Farms is fortunate to continue to remain open for business, we are working diligently to make sure our property is clean and safe. We are taking additional steps to make sure Westover Farms remains a healthy place for your family and our team but need your help as well. Westover will NOT penalize you if you want to reschedule your reservation due to concerns about traveling during this pandemic.
We ask that you be aware of and follow these new guidelines as we navigate through these uncertain times:
- If you have had a fever or respiratory infection, or if you or someone you have been around has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 or any flu-like symptoms within the last 2 weeks, you will need to reschedule your reservation. Please do not come to Westover Farms.
- Reservations are necessary – Please call 573-743-6284 or email ahead for day trip fishing or lodging. We are limiting the number of people on our waters. You must receive a confirmation number before fishing or staying overnight. Please do not show up unannounced.
- For your safety and the safety of our other guests and staff at Westover Farms, we ask that you practice social distancing measures when around others, including when fishing. This includes keeping a distance of at least six feet between you and others at all times.
- To promote social distancing, support public health and reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we are also limiting access to several public gathering spaces at Westover Farms.
- This includes closing the Fly Shop beginning Monday, March 23, 2020. While the Fly Shop is closed, we will take payment information during the reservation process.
- The Conference Center, Dry Creek Center and kitchen will also be closed beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.
- The total number of fishermen allowed on the creek at one time shall be limited to 15, and no fisherman shall be within 6 feet of any other fisherman.
- We are taking extra precautions throughout our lodging establishment including applying disinfectants during cleaning of guestrooms and lodging. We ask that you also bring a disinfectant spray/wipes and wipe down your surfaces before you leave your building.
- Also remember, you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect yourself and your family from becoming infected by washing hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds; the Barn bathroom will be open for use.
Again, your family and our team’s safety are our top priority. Please give us a call if you want to get away for a day on the water or for an overnight stay. We look forward to hearing from you!